I'll be running this small corner of the RMT world for Neasden Branch so allow me to introduce myself. I am a Station Supervisor based at Harrow on the Hill. I am your Women's officer and also on the LGBT National Advisory Committee. I will be making a concerted effort to post more content about branch issues and to keep you updated on wider union matters.
If you have any ideas or want to discuss an issue please email me.
Just a few ideas:
- What do you want to see here?
Central Line West Branch meetings happen at The Castle Pub, near North Acton tube station on the first Tuesday of the month at 1600 hrs.
The latest edition of RMT London Calling Newsletter has been released. You can view or download it below.
In this edition:
- Job cuts: Now LU tears up machinery of negotiation
- Why has LU got to save money?
- Olympic robbery
- Still seeking justice for the 33
- ISS wants Cleaners to Pay for New Contract with LU
- RCIs Move Closer To Unprecedented Strike Ballot
- LT Regional Secretary, John Reid, in Camden Council Election Campaign
- LTRC Officers 2013
If you need contact details for any of these people, you can contact the web team here.
SECRETARY – John Reid
ASSISTANT SECRETARY –
President - Linda Wiles
Young Members Advisory Representatives- Who's Who-
please circulate, print and place PDF on noticeboards
and we've got a Facebook group
Page last updated on 6th August 2012
This page has details for all local reps, functional council reps and safety council reps.
This page however is for anonymous users of the site. If you want to see the contact details for these members, you need to log in if you aren't already and go to this page.
In this Olympic special edition:
- All Grades Of Transport Employees Are Entitled To A Decent Financial Reward
- TfL Strike
- Fully-Trained Station Staff Count!
- Your Reps Report
- Olympic Issues For Taxi Drivers
RMT today took out a High Court defamation action against Boris Johnson over his Not Ken Again poster campaign which falsely portrays RMT General Secretary as having caused grave harm to the interests of Londoners and as part of and someone who supports a culture of political immorality.
An RMT spokesman said;
The following women represent the London Transport region on RMT's National Women's Advisory Committee:
- Val Barzey, LU Engineering branch
- Jennie Rose, Neasden branch
- Debbie French, Stratford no.1 branch
- Mastura M, Finsbury Park branch
- Carol Carroll, Bakerloo branch
2012 branch post holders were elected at the 2011 branch AGM on Monday 12 December:
- Branch Secretary: Linda Wiles
- Branch Chair: Paul Rutland
- Vice Secretary: Duncan Delvin
- Vice Chair: Joanne Parry
- Membership Secretary: Emma Linacre
- Age: Roy Carey
- Black & Minority Ethnic: Andre Ashman
- Disabilities: Maria Taylor
- Environment: Dawn Smith
- Health & Safety: Karen Fay
- LGBT: Joanne Parry
- Political: Steve Poole
- Training: Linda Wiles
- ULR: Joanne Parry
- Website: Emma Linacre