Who's who, LUL Stations
The latest edition of RMT London Calling Newsletter has been released. You can view or download it below.
In this edition:
- Job cuts: Now LU tears up machinery of negotiation
- Why has LU got to save money?
- Olympic robbery
- Still seeking justice for the 33
- ISS wants Cleaners to Pay for New Contract with LU
- RCIs Move Closer To Unprecedented Strike Ballot
- LT Regional Secretary, John Reid, in Camden Council Election Campaign
- LTRC Officers 2013
In this Olympic special edition:
- All Grades Of Transport Employees Are Entitled To A Decent Financial Reward
- TfL Strike
- Fully-Trained Station Staff Count!
- Your Reps Report
- Olympic Issues For Taxi Drivers
The following have been elected to serve as functional council representatives, January 2011 to December 2013
- Trains Council: Glenroy Watson (Finsbury Park branch)
- Stations and Revenue Council: Mac McKenna (Hammersmith & City branch) & John Reid (Camden 3 branch)
- Service Control Council (SO 4 seat): Michael Livingstone (Piccadilly & District West)