Service Control Strike Newsletter
The attached document has been updated, please display this version, not the earlier one as it has been improved.
- Refuse to give YOU any financial protection when they close your control room or signal cabin!
- Will displace you to any job or grade that suits them!
- They will send you anywhere in London to do any job!
- They have split service control staff up and are making them fight each other over jobs!
- They are not recognising anyone from the Service Operator grade in the new control centre!
RMT have gained every member of Service Control an Olympic Bonus without selling any of our working agreements or conditions.
- Have gained every member of Service Control an Olympic Bonus without selling any of our working agreements or conditions.
- Have gained every ex-apprentice a permanent contract in Service Control that LU wanted to send back to stations.
- Have won and will continue to fight for those owed money by LU for the incorrect rate of pay who have or were in the Service Control grade.
- Want all staff in Service Control to have financial protection throughout their career at LU.
- Want every person who wants to remain in Service Control to be able to do so at their preferred location.
- Want every person who chooses to leave Service Control to be given a suitable retirement package or to go to their chosen grade and location.
The History of Upgrades
- When the new Jubilee Line Service Control Centre opened at Neasden only ONE member of staff from Baker Street who controlled that line got transferred in to the new control room!
- How many will go into Hammersmith SCC this time if LU get to hand pick…? Direct Recruits?
If you want a safe future, you need to be in the RMT
Stand together with your colleagues, not alone.
Industrial action notice
Industrial action is planned as follows until LU recognise your right to a safe, protected and financially safe future.
The right to strike is a fundamental human right. It gives workers dignity in employment; the right to protest without fearing for your job, your home, your family. It is what separates workers from servants.
DO NOT BOOK ON FOR ANY DUTY BETWEEN 19:00 SUNDAY 1ST JULY UNTIL19:00 WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY
WORK TO RULE AND OVERTIME BAN BETWEEN SUNDAY 8TH JULY UNTIL SUNDAY 15TH JULY
More information regarding work to rule will be sent out shortly.
Please note TFL CUSTOMER SERVICES are taking industrial action at the same time as us due to their Olympic offer
- Related Stories
|Service Control - Industrial Action V3.pdf||261.03 KB|