Resolutions: Amendments to LTRC Standing Orders
The following amendments to the Regional Council Standing Orders, submitted by TfL no.1 branch, were all passed at the Regional Council AGM:
1) That there is a ‘timed agenda’ and if the time is ended then a request must be made through the Chair to continue talking on this item.
2) That the EC Member give their report about all matters, the RO give their report about all local issues. That there should be no duplication of items. Once both reports are given then the chair will ask for a show of hands for questions.
3) The questions to either the EC Member or the RO should not be longer than 2 mins.
4) Any point of information to either the EC Member or the RO should not be longer than 2 mins.
5) Any speaker to a resolution shall be limited to 2 mins
6) The proposer of any resolution shall be limited to 3 mins for their right of reply
The following resolution, submitted by ,TfL no.1 branch, was referred by the Regional Council AGM to the Regional Council Executive to consider prices.
The LTRC purchase a timer for all to see (light box if possible)